It covers all kinds of construction projects from the first day of construction to the day when the project will be completed or delivered with appropriate coverage against your risks.
The main risks that can be covered, provided that they occur suddenly and unexpectedly, are as follows:
• Theft and attempt to theft.
• Fire, lightning, explosion.
• Impact of air and land vehicles.
• Site/operational accidents.
The coverage of construction contractor’s all risk insurance can be extended with the following supplementary coverage:
• Debris removal costs.
• Construction machines
• Site facilities.
• Third party financial liability.
• Maintenance bond.
• Strike, riot, civil commodation, malicious acts & terrorism.
• Overtime and serial transportation costs required for damage.